If you want to create custom shapes in PowerPoint, you need to merge, intersect and subtract different shapes to create one. In latest version of PowerPoint these features are in the top menu under Format section.
In PowerPoint 2010 these features are not visible but, present.
Here are the steps that you can follow to get the combine shapes options in the top ribbon:
- Click on the File tab.
- Select Options and select Customize Ribbon page.
- Click New Group to add a custom group to the Home tab.
- Click Rename and name the group Shape Tools.
- Select Commands Not in the Ribbon in the top-left drop-down box.
- Select Combine Shapes from the list and click add to add it to the Shape Tools group.
- Click Ok to close the options dialog.
Please Subscribe to our channel on YouTube and Join Membership for free monthly Presentation Template.
This link will redirect you to the YouTube to subscribe.
This link will redirect you to the YouTube to join the membership.